Thursday, December 17, 2009

Caroling

My favorite time of the Christmas season is being able to sing the familiar Christmas songs that we hear imediately after Thanksgiving. So a bunch of us went around my neighborhood and sang those songs tonight.

So we went to about 10 houses on very cold night and we sang. We made merry. We even put smiles on the neighbors. Oh and my little ones Robert and Corey came and it was such a family thing to do and it put me in the Christmas Spirit.

This night brought me back to when I was in my teens going caroling with my friends. We went to so many homes and sang melodies and harmonies and laughed and had so much joy. One time we went on a back of truck and we were singing.

So if nothing else happens this Christmas Season at least I went caroling. And least I did something for mankind. Oh Come Let Us Adore HIM!!!!!


No comments: